I am aware that it's weird.. :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

'FaCeLeSs'

Of the Faceless Love i can tell apart
the colours that sing to me..
There is more to it than just a touch
There is more to it that can be..

In another valid world that exists
I know a Knight that Loves..
I Touch his face and smile at him
Oh and the Great things he does..

I pull him to my world and see
the Trees and Forests are gone..
The Moon no longer hangs on the sky
but just an empty barren land..

The brave Knight takes out his Heart
the colour they call it Red..
He Rips it apart and Showers it around
on every inch his Love Shed..

Creepers grow all Green Red Blue
with Flowers afresh and Wind..
Rivers flow down and Mountains rise up
the happy Bird now Sings..

I never said and you will never know
I Own World that Means..
Some Red some Gold as the story unfolds
Some faceless Knights and Queens.. ,, .

No comments:

Post a Comment