I am aware that it's weird.. :)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tragic Zodiac

PRE POST: There has been some endless discussions over my Zodiac Sign in the past and were never concluded. That is why i had no choice but to name my blog, 'Yes i was born on the 21st of July'.


POST: To begin with my mother always told me that Beta our super duper old God on Earth Pandit jee and his 'Divya Vidya' together have made your kundali and the raashi they say is Vrishabh. Meaning that my priest with his supernatural psychic abilities had documented my future in an ugly white paper that ran 4 pages where in he decided with the forces of nature that i am a Tauras. A happy, carefree and least bothered a child that i was, happily nodded and went on to being generally aloof about the things grown ups talked about. My labeling was done and i was sorted.


Then one day suddenly i opened my eyes and discovered. No Tauras is my moon sign and my Zodiac/Sun sign is a Cancer. I looked up online. Checked Linda Goodman's work and other related things, did my research and came up with a conclusion. I am a Cancerian by the Sun sign and a Taurean by the Moon and that justified my personality very well. I was happy and calm and then this Richa Sharma came along. Evil and 'Clean' as she claimed herself to be, she said, 'No. Look at your feet but no. You are not Cancer because i can't digest you can be sooooo much sexy. I think you are very self obsessed and oh dear look at your feet. How am i going to sleep tonight, i will have nightmares about your feet. Look. Yaa, sorry, i got carried away. I conclude and hereby declare that you are a Cusp of a Cancer and a Leo and i know that the Cusp day is 23rd July but dude you call those feet sexy?' 
Another labeling done.
 Mean while this is what she actually thought, 'Bloody bitch has sexy awesome feet. Am so jealous. I can see my face in her feet. And on top of it she is a Cancerian? Cancerians are the most sexy people in the world. Oh God it couldn't hit me more in my face. Bitch Bitch. Hunhhh :\'


So poor awesome me like Cinderella couldn't do anything but helplessly sit in one corner while people debated over my destiny. Cancer Leo and Tauras. I felt Zodiac Signless and devastated. It seemed as if that was not enough and Fate had to laugh at me some more. 


Few months later, some shit head named Lawrence Grecco went up shamelessly and discovered that there is a 13th Zodiac Sign and they are calling it 'Ohpiuchus'. Then and there i lost it. It changed the entire dynamics of my belief system and my identity. I do not know who am i anymore. My sun sign becomes Cancer again (in your face Sharma) but my Moon Sign gets really fucked up.I am glad though that mom still doesn't believe that there can be a 13th sign but i am going crazy. I can't take it anymore. I don't deserve it, i don't need it. Happy thoughts NOW!


POST POST: Through this blog am asking you people for your support and the unconditional love to be with me. It is a tough time for me and my little brain and i need immense strength to cope up with it. I hope you understand. You are my best friends you guys. :)


Love,
Pk

No comments:

Post a Comment