I am aware that it's weird.. :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: Last Accessory

If at all somebody observed, that all my entries do not have a common thread and there is an absolute lack of pattern as well, except for the crazy fact that is there on the URL of this blog. Point is i don't care.
I as an MBA graduate have been force fed for 2 years to believe that when you start an organization or a project, make sure that there is a common thread that holds everything together. The problem with that is the fact that my left brain usually rejects everything my right brain says and the tragedy is that there is no one there to appreciate this weird working of my mind. I wish William Shakespeare were alive. Such talent such waste.

Enough of laughing your asses out now.

A very Happy New Year to all of you. Winter hugged Mumbai finally and i saw jackets, sweaters, shawls on the streets. Sun dresses are gone but thats not what this entry is about. With the cold kicking in, if you call it cold in here, the accessories in Fall 2010 were beautiful, shiny and bold. It was all about making a statement. My top picks were the bold leather ones for the day and sequined shiny things for the night when it descends. I was just going through a fashion blog and some sites and i saw few pieces that blew my mind. Also i own few of the things on the similar lines so i became Emo. :)

Enough of talking to you. See now..!

Starting from the classics that blew my mind to the shiny that swept me off my feet..!

The colour i love..





Grey has been the weakness of the season and the flat boots :)





This one got all my attention. Leather and a wooden heel. :)



Leather Leather on that bag. i used to hate you once upon a time till the day i got one as a present.


Suede was another HOT thing that ruled.











Another was the Shimmery night stuff. They call it Divine in Excess. Have a look.. :)







My favourite this one.. :)







A simple feast for the eyes. 2010 was an Awesome year and this decade was Amazing fashion but more on that one later. I need to do more research.
Later then..

Louuuu,
Pk'

No comments:

Post a Comment